May Maxton (was Todd's Mini bike)

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: May Maxton (was Todd's Mini bike)
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 16:21:07 -0500
> Oh man.... Even threw Tonya into the fray.... whew... okay okay
> okay... I'll do it...
Cool, glad that got ya..(especially after getting myself in trouble with Deb
over that one -lol) you're a good man!

>but I get to have Oil in my crankcase this time.... LOL
Was fair enough.. and I was amazed how quite it was with oil...lol!

> Keith.... ( showing up Ever so Humble... )
Is that what ya call taunting me as soon as I show up at the track?(it was
like reverse phsychology or something).

Everyone.. Maxton was a blast as usual, have to mention a couple highlights
that made it a GREAT weekend for me.
I got to help ECTA with the track and tech(truly an honor in my book). Deb
(Murf) finally got to make some passes on her 250 Sprint and is happy even
after frying the wiring harness and running it lean after rewiring it
saturday night(not too happy at that time, but all worked out well)... (makes
for the appropriate 6 to 12 volt swap time). Dad(Lone Eagle Racing) got his
newest configuration of Miss Lucille out for shakedown runs and found
stability to be fantstic at worst.... solid as a rock and his new Batts
Shifter worked flawlessly he said(stability was a biggy for me to know and
sure felt great to spend a little time with him and Paul wrenching on his
bike - another honor most definetly). Clem Roberts truck was the best looking
pass I've ever seen on the concrete. Guy Caputo got in the 2 club. Jon and
Nancy Wernerburg were everywhere I looked(never heard top speed Jon?). Todd
Brooks(Double Busa Racing) got in some shake down runs on the new motor
assembly that made him feel pretty comfortable when all was said and done.
And I got a new unfaired bike record at 202.8+mph on gas....  as well as a
34.7mph pass on our 4hp pitbike(don't matter what speed you're doing.. it's
all a blast).
Two biggest cherries on top were:
1. I got to race Keith with the pitbikes and we found we were pretty even
up.. was a blast while it lasted. Thanks Keith, I owe ya.
2. I got to bring home some of Miss Judy Land' brownies.. (ain't nothin
better, somewhere between sex and drugs I tell ya).
Lots lots more, but you're lucky.... I gotta get the shop in order for
tommorow.
Thanks to ALL,
Todd-