RE: Don Vesco's Ferarris on eBay!

To: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>,
Subject: RE: Don Vesco's Ferarris on eBay!
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 08:29:21 -0500
Quite impressive, Louise.

Wish I had the "discretionary" cash to buy the Testarossa.  Always (since
1958) wanted one.  My favorite Ferrari.  To have Don Vesco's would be worth
a lot more to any of us.

Don't know if there are enough "hi rollers" on ebay to bring the prices
these cars deserve, but your writeup should unhinge their wallets, if they
are there.  Good luck with the sale.
Russ, #1226B