Re: Quiet List..

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Quiet List..
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 05:02:29 -0700
Well, I get up in the morning to throw my wife out the door. She decided she
wanted to work some more before she really retired and to keep her Series 7
and 63 Stock broker lisc active. She has to drive to Las Vegas and that is
about an hour and 20 minutes so she has to leave the house at 5am to get
there by 6:30 or so. The MArket open then. I get her up at 4 am so we can
have a coffee or 2 before she goes. I check her car for proper oil and
coolant levels, make her travelling cup of coffee. The I throw her out the
door...

As to starting something...it is somebody else's turn. I already had my
fun..

mayf, the ignorant red necked desert rat in PAHrump (as Art Bell says it...)