Re: California Jalopy Assoc(non lsr)

To: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: California Jalopy Assoc(non lsr)
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 11:53:16 +1200
Great site Tom but the picture of the 32 Ford Victoria (Ace Fencing San
Gabriel) getting trashed brings a tear to the eye. They're one of my favorite
rod body styles. Anyone know of any lying about let me know ASAP.

Thought you So Cal types might like seeing old pics of Gardena Stadium &
Ascot Park in the 50's. Oh to see those roadsters all wrecked back then.
Make a guy wanna go "back to the future".
go to http://www.californiajalopy.homestead.com/page1.html

make sure you wait for all the photos to load... Enjoy
Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah