RE: Mat & Glen vs KT

To: "'Malcolm Pittwood'" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: Mat & Glen vs KT
From: "Mathew Sanchez" <mathew.sanchez@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 21:33:29 +0100
Malcolm, Glen, Keith, List

I've been considering my position carefully on this one and I have come
to the conclusion that I'll side with any sanctioning body that'll give
a record no matter which end of the car crosses the trap first. Given
the VW part of the equation this is an important consideration. Out of
interest what records are held by pink cars?

By the way did the Police get there before or after people had finished
eating? In the UK it would be considered quite rude to interrupt
proceedings during the main course.

Mat