Re: New on the album: Who\'s is this

To: "Twin Jugs Cycle" <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: New on the album: Who\'s is this
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 20:56:57 -0600
Ted Wenz hasn't had a chance to dyno it yet.... I'm sending him the rest of
the stuff to finish it up....   I was expecting to have the opportunity to
run the car with the Cast iron motor first.... seems he's ready to get
started a bit sooner then I expected....  It's kinda fun to see a motor guy
like this have things ready so far in advance....

Now to each the guys at the rock shop the concept of under promising and
over delivering.... hmmm

I'll let y'all know how it works out...