Re: streamliner

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Re: streamliner
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:08:15 -0800 (PST)
Is it just me or do I detect a thread of sarcasm in a lot of recent posts.
Maybe I'm just having a bad day........yeah I am having a bad day....The 9 inch
rear end housing I was bidding on on Ebay was just snatched out from under me
by a d---head that was willing to pay the "buy it now price". I'm going to
check the phase of the moon tonight ....has to have something to do with that.

                      Glenn

    The one with two Ns
 Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net> wrote:Dave
I don't think the sarcasm was called for.