RE: Moroso crankcase evacuation...

To: "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "'JYTURBO'"
Subject: RE: Moroso crankcase evacuation...
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 23:36:29 -0500
Hey DrMayf,
Last year I sold my BBC 68 Chevelle Darg Racer. I put the Moroso Evac
system on it and it worked well. Never did any testing as to how well it
worked but I liked the idea and it looked cool. Course now I could sell
ya a dry sump system?
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"