Re: Aerodynamics

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aerodynamics
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:45:04 -0800
Nah, she gets shakey just on a stool. And I wasn't quick enough to climb the
ladder, squeeze the eyedropper scramble back down the ladder, grab camera,
take pic...I mean I am good, but that's stretching even me a bit too
much...But I can see ways around this...how about a constant drip...I may
try anyway...different fluids? Beer? Zinfendel? Scotch? Gin? Apple juice?
Motor oil? Antifreeze? What shapes do these develop duirn free fall?
Inquiring minds want to know....nah...no they don't...