Re: Arfon's Aerodynamics, a thought.

To: john.szalay@worldnet.att.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Arfon's Aerodynamics, a thought.
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:47:24 EST
In a message dated 1/16/2003 7:32:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
john.szalay@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I know it would look like hell, but wonder if the boundry area air
 resulting from dimples on a car body  would allow more speed on the
  salt ?...

  perhaps a future test when a wind-tunnel is available. >>
Eva Lewalski an aerodynamic engineer from Poland when visiting, I asked her
what's good or bad about my aerodynamics' she said she couldn't answer, but
she did say "In Poland they have good gliders, and if a person we're to touch
one and leave fingerprints they would run you off the airport"! So I always
polish my streamliner! Another incident, when I asked Ron Ayres (SSC) whether
I should tighten the space around my front wheels, he said, "I don't know!"
The absolute best answer possible! Jack