RE: Book Reviews

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Subject: RE: Book Reviews
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:56:23 -0600
Jon:
congrats to Nancy. "Zen and the Art..." is really a pretty hard read.

Only two (reputedly "good") books I ever "bailed-out of" were "Ulysses"
(James Joyce) and "Return of the Native" (Thomas Hardy).  Nobody should have
to suffer that much just to feel like an intellectual.  It ain't worth it!

No, I never heard of Mr. Arama.  Would be interesting to know if he finished
his book.  Neat story, too about the loan of the GW, and your and Nancy's
share of the adventure.
Russ, #1226B