Re: Aerodynamics

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>,
Subject: Re: Aerodynamics
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 09:33:31 -0600
Howard,
I just measured my tank and reported the findings and would suggest that
since it is an airplane part, it must have some theoretical, technical
basis.........I have looked and looked and occasionally find a "soft"
reference or opinion on these angles and drag coefficients and the other
stuff that we need to know (I think) in order to build a reasonably
slippery vehicle. I am as frustrated as you sound. So I keep
guessing......and using rules of thumb.
If you find something, please let me (us) know.
Happy New Year,
Skip