Re: Northeast / So-Al Special

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Northeast / So-Al Special
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 18:16:08 -0600
AHHHH DICK... now you be nice.... I'm fixing to leave here in just a bit on
my way to New York.... Via Delaware and parts east...  Something bout
dropping off the Rodeck with Mr Wenz....

Y'all be nice and play fair....

I've been noodling on what I'm going to do from here... and I've made the
commitment that no matter how close the Camaro gets... this is it's last
year on the salt as a competitive race car....even if it sets the record...
I'm going to start working on a Bugeye (  Modified Sports ) for next
year....   We may still play with the Camaro... but trying to be this
serious again simply isn't helping get where I want to be long term... and
that is in a Smaller chassis.... with MORE power...

I might even sell the car...

Keith