Re: Making Sparks--time changes all

To: wmtsmith@landracing.com, lsr_man@yahoo.com, rtmack@concentric.net,
Subject: Re: Making Sparks--time changes all
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 09:21:59 -0800 (PST)
Bill, you might be getting yourself in deeeep trouble.  If she throws you out,
remember, we have the little two room apartment next to the shop.  You can stay
here until . . . . . . . .   You won't be able to work on your car, but in the
spirit of the season, I'll let you work on mine.  LOL
Dick J
 wmtsmith@landracing.com wrote:Merry Christmas guys and gals,
Having a race car in the garage changes things. Yesterday at the breakfast
table I said to Linda as I got ready to head for the garage "Whoooee are we
going to make sparks today." She immediately jumped up and started for the
bedroom.

I said "Where are you going?" She immeiately shot back "Well if we are going to
make sparks I want to get the new lingerie that I have been saving for a
special ocassion". I absolutely fell out of my chair ROFLMAO..
When I finnaly got my breath back--" Honey it been a long time since you got me
that good" I replied as I headed to the garage with red sheepish grin. I knew
what sparks I was really interested in making yesterday.

But I will make it up to her on our 20th Aniversary on 12-30-02--I have
reserved the whole day for her. wmts