FW: Hodaka Liner

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Hodaka Liner
From: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 22:41:34 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Denton,Auburn Design Group [mailto:foxriverkid@earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2002 9:41 PM
To: dpulju
Cc: Dana; Land-Speed
Subject: Re: Hodaka Liner

This is the wildest thing. Normally I don't follow motorcycle links, but for
some reason tonight I did. The guy kneeling next to that Hodaka streamliner,
Joe Hoover, is a friend of ours.

Joe made national news after a near fatal motorcycle accident. He was badly
broken up and told he would never walk again. Guaranteed. A massage
therapist
took an interest in his condition and worked Joe's legs, muscle by muscle.
Joe
is not only walking again, but riding his bike. It so changed his life that
he
opened a massage studio in Delray Beach and he specializes in theraputic
massage.

Bob Denton