RE: Jesus helping the meager

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: RE: Jesus helping the meager
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:47:41 -0500
Thanks, Keith.

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-land-speed@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-land-speed@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Keith Turk
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 8:27 AM
To: Richard Kensicki; jkamo@rap.midco.net; land-speed@autox.team.net

OOOOO KAY folks.... I can see this thread going bad up front...

I think Joe ment to honor and Cherish Don's memory....  he didn't mean to
offend anyone....

Lets use some discretion here and simply delete...if you were offended...

Please?  okay put the dang Sugar on top....

Keith ( whew... Rich I kinda cringed myself... then went and looked at the
picture of Don and Joe sitting on that tailgate at the drivers meeting...
and understood his pain.... shoot it's all our loss...)