OT....Computer Question

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT....Computer Question
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:06:13 -0800
Ok, me buckos, I have a Dell Dimension 8100 deskop. It uses Win ME as the
operating system. I have an HP 970CSE printer attached to a USB port. I have
old DOS programs which use LPT instead of USB. When I try to print out
something, it naturally hangs. Is there some way of reassigning the LPT 1
port to the USB? I can always add another printer since the computer does
have an LPT parallel port, but I like the other option better. Any ideas?

mayf, the computer challenged.....