Re: stealing records

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: stealing records
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:24:23 -0600
OKAY BUCKWHEAT.... WE DON'T CARE.... LOL ... LONG AS IT ISN'T MINE.....

Seriously... that's why we race.... I loved it when you broke one of my
records.... it simply gives each of us as competitors an opportunity for
bettering our personal best.... or something to shoot for... it's the
Goal... it's as fast as a vehicle has ever traveled in that class and set a
record....

Perfect... that's why they call it a record.... if you did better then
anyone has ever done.... you get your name in the book and the right to say
you owned it for at least as long as you did....

Keith