Mexican/ hot food

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Mexican/ hot food
From: "Terry Hunt" <guambomb743@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:56:14 -0800
I love to eat Mexican. I grew up in So. Cal, and when I think of eating at
certain places it brings back good memorys, like eating tacos from the Jolly
Roger on Balboa Island during the Easter school break. Lots of people and
plenty of nice street cars. Remember the Von Dutch panel paint jobs. Here on
Guam , people like hot and spicy too. The Spanish brought the Cayanne pepper
here over 300 years ago. Those original peppers still grow all around. FYI,
Guam has the highest per capita consumption of Tobasco in the world.  Terry
Hunt, Guam Bomb, #743