RE: Real Hot Rods on Display, SFMOMA Artists Gallery

To: "'Henry Deaton'" <hdeaton@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Real Hot Rods on Display, SFMOMA Artists Gallery
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:11:01 -0600
Henry;

Thanks for the Fort Mason website. I hadn't heard anything about that place
for a long time. My father served as a Capt. in the Army there in early 1941
with Ronald Reagan. They were planning convoys that sailed from the SF Port
of Embarkation to the US forces in the Pacific.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ