Re: Freon (non-LSR)

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>, "Glenn Ridlen" <gridlen@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Freon (non-LSR)
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 16:13:39 -0800
When I was at Boeing, We used those big bottles of Halon for our dedicated
computer rooms. However, they just disappeared. I think it was because that
anyone trapped inside a room and the system let go, would lead to
death.Stuff is a smotherant. I think they decided that replacing computers
was cheaper than replacing people. I think...but this has been a while.