RE: Major Surgery

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Subject: RE: Major Surgery
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:22:15 -0600
Oh, I don't know about that......might have been a good corrosion
inhibitor.....but boy he DOES lose weight when driving time comes
around.....you're right about that Russ. It could have something to do with
the amount of work concentrated in the last few weeks (months) before the
race however.....sounds like he is starting early this year....
Skip