RE: Modified Sports Rule Question...

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: RE: Modified Sports Rule Question...
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 14:38:07 -0800 (PST)
Since welding the door shut does not constitute an aero advantage and may even
add a margin of safety (on a roadster type body) I wouldn't think the tech guys
would have much problem with it. I don't think any of them are philosophy majors

 "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com> wrote:Glenn; Then I guess the question
is moot-- except for the philosophy majors. Regards,  Neil-----Original
Message-----