Awesome Salt Lake Camera

To: Jim Belford <jimbelford@msn.com>
Subject: Awesome Salt Lake Camera
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 14:31:43 -0600
Wow, I guess I am easily amused, but
you guys gotta check out this camera
that looks over salt lake city and surrounding
area,  surf the following site, you can control the
camera and pan in many different directions
and zoom capabilities,

we could even have Wes waive to us from a game
at Eccls arena in town and we could zoom in and see him!!

we could even be able to tell Wes what weather was on the horizon
before he could see it,  you could zoom into the campus parking
lot,downtown,
etc

you can choose a view from the box at the top right corner of the view
then zoom in or out and or click on a location in the view finder

http://live7.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/wfllc/slc001&overlay=default&skin=default&useapplet=true&time=1034194832946&width=448&height=336&quality=65&catalogname=catalog&preset=default/Stadium+View+2