RE: Conditions at the Salt?

To: "'John Szalay'" <john.szalay@worldnet.att.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Conditions at the Salt?
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:03:42 -0700
Bummer is too bloody right, John!  How'd ya get home?

Dale C.

                  Well Jon.
                  At least, you made it to the Salt,
                  We made it as far as Lawrence, Kansas when the rear of our
motorhome
                 caught fire, due to a failure in the generator compartment.
                 rolling down the highway at 60 mph and have your
transportation burn is
                not the way we wanted to remember this trip....

                 We got out OK, but we lost our 14 year restoration project.
                 ( and potential  LSR  support vehicle)   Bummer........

                  http://home.att.net/~john.szalay

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..