FW: Shop size

To: Howard Nafzger <nafzger@vtc.net>,
Subject: FW: Shop size
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 21:52:26 -0700
I found semi-gloss paint at Home Depot that was a mis-mix.  Got five gallons
for $25 and then added a gallon of white and it is a light cream color that
reflects a lot of light.  Covers up my amateur work on the dry wall very
well with two layers.

Now Gary Wilkinson (Ellen's other half) does the kind of dry wall work that
uses Bondo to fill in the low spots in a fifteen foot hallway and he uses
#400 sandpaper to finish it.  Show cars don't have anything over his work on
the walls at home.

Wes