Re: Dans Ride

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Dans Ride
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:55:20 -0600
Dan,
You do have a flack jacket right?,  its part of the
"tune up"

youll appreciate the consistency,  bout the same
shrapnel count each pass

you will  love the fire wall though,

and the space
management, fuel cell piggybacked to nitrous bottle
(fuel source / fire suppression depending on whats going
on at the time, its ingenious) piggy backed to the exhaust system

exiting the vehicle is no problem

Joe