Re: New member

To: <Nt788@aol.com>, "mike" <DaCudaKid@aol.com>, <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: New member
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 09:42:42 +1000
Hey Jack
Hows ya mothers chooks , I hope the emu's dont kick ya dunny door down
Life is good first official day of spring Its fathers day and in about two
months it will be warm enough to start the fiberglassing  happy fathers day
all you mothers ?
seriously jack your a genius no wuckin furries the more I delve into this LSR
capper the more your designs impress me  and boy  are you a funny bloke LOL
Gary