Re: turbo-tornado Denver

To: "Dana Goulston" <dana@goulston.net>,
Subject: Re: turbo-tornado Denver
From: "Dave Seely" <dseely@sginet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 06:04:15 -0600
I am not familiar with the term "conculate".  Is it to conjure and calculate
simultaneously?  Or rather a variation on copulate, only with reciprocating
internal combustion engines involved in the affair?  (No turbines or
rotaries, sorry)  I think you may have coined one there, so it is up to you
to define it.  Then it is up to us to use it.  Webster's here we come.
Dave Seely
1141 XF/VOT