Tonneau Cover ?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tonneau Cover ?
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:19:18 -0700
Thanks to all who replied regarding my tonneau and water tank questions. I
will prolly try and get 16 gauge for tonneau and maybe 10 gauge for tankage.
I had thought that maybe I would run the tank vented to escape the
pressurization problems, vent would run to one of the headers after the
turbo, just steam escaping that way.