Re: Us left at homes...

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: Re: Us left at homes...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:02:12 -0700
Unfortunately, a plasticator, maybe, bodyman...not even close! But I do know
how to run an orbital sander, so mostly I am just removing old paint and
rust. Then I get to learn how to be a body man. er body person. As to
sipping, had a bottle of Merlot with dinner at Pahrump's finest. And you and
Linda for 30 years? No way, dude. She must really like you or
something...yeah, that's it. We all need to get together and party to
celebrate. When is yours? If i can swing it maybe we will be at WOS. Dopn't
mope, just remember that friggin staging area and the endless wait. Salt
will be just as good in Sept with lots less people...

mayf 'n cathy