TEAMVESCO NEWS ALERT

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: TEAMVESCO NEWS ALERT
From: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:26:32 -0700
NOTICE TO INTERESTED RACERS AND OTHER PARTIES

Media Contact: "LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth of LandSpeed Productions
Ph/805.445.8414

JUNE 26, 2002

DON VESCO GIVEN CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH; EYES 500MPH RECORD AT SPEEDWEEK

Camarillo, CA -- Don Vesco, driver of the TEAMVesco Turbinator, diagnosed
with prostate cancer earlier this year, was given a clean bill of health by
doctors this week, clearing the way for toward the team's "Quest for 500
MPH" at the upcoming SCTA Speedweek August 10-17.

"Medically, I'm as normal as it gets," joked the affable Vesco, "I'm to
drive, heck, I've been ready since last October."

Vesco drove the 31-foot Turbinator streamliner to a new World Land Speed
Record of 458 mph in October of 2001 during the SCTA World Finals on Utah's
famed Bonneville Salt Flats. Airflow restrictions feeding the  racecar
engine prevented Vesco from using no more than 41 percent throttle and
modifcations are underway at the team workshop in Temecula, California, to
correct the limitations. The car has been lengthened 28-inches, rewired, and
fully inspected for the speeds expected.

"The cancer bugs could not keep up with Don's speedy pace, they bailed out
at the 2-mile makrker," chuckled little brother and co-owner Rick Vesco,
"We've got a six-second mile is in the cross hairs."