Re: Half Full?

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>, "list"
Subject: Re: Half Full?
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 11:34:02 +1000
ED
Thanks for the inspiration (10%) now on with the perspiration (90%)
does anyone on the list know where I can get custom made "A" type plate
sprockets made in limited numbers as a one off willing to try a US company if
one is recommended. I tried to produce myself never again to be used with hi
tensile 530 roller chain
also can grease filled sealed roller bearings recommended maximum RPM 8000
withstand short bursts of 10500 RPM say 2 to 2.5 minutes  or will I have to go
to an oil type lubrication system?
Gary -4deg c this morning