Re: V-Rated Tire 28 x 15

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V-Rated Tire 28 x 15
From: "Allen Young" <riveroak@cncnet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 08:27:11 -0700
Another take on V rated tires.  I just purchased from "The Tire Rack" two
Goodyear Eagle RS-A 235/70-15 tires.  Diameter is 28" and rim width range is
6" - 8.5".  Max pressure is 44psi.  They are V rated.  These are a
discontinued tire and reduced in price to $87.00 each.  I paid $189.85
including shipping for the two.  They were originally priced about $130 or
$140 each.  They didn't have any blackwall version left, these are white
wall.  The full designation is:  235/70-15 102V ww.  The Tire Rack's number
is 1-888-371-8473 if anyone is interested.

Allen in Oroville Ca.