Rodeck Junk

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rodeck Junk
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 16:13:04 -0500
Thought I would share Ted Wenz's website... it's nothing fancy but it's got
some nice tips on Race car prep.... especially the Drysump system

When Dave and I were at Bville he was pretty worn out with my local engine
builders... and to say I was less then satisfied would be a radical
understatement.  So he works with these folks doing Tuning on the best of
Ted's engines... and knows the reputation Teddy enjoys in the Road Racing
community....  Once you see what he normally works on I think you will
agree Dave made a great call on this one....

http://www.race-cars.com/mwe.htm

Keith