RE: bedfellows? - opinion - non-LSR

To: "'Richard Fox'" <v4gr@rcn.com>, DaCudaKid@aol.com,
Subject: RE: bedfellows? - opinion - non-LSR
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:56:20 -0700
Political Correctness is tyranny with a happy face.  C. Heston

Dale C.

                That question can only be answered by the San Mateo County
Board Of
                Supervisors. Along these same lines I see that an area High
School is
                dropping the Minute Man as there mascot as he is armed and
that also "sends
                the wrong message". I hope that my dad and uncles were
careful not to send
                the wrong message during WW2. I mostly carried wrenches in
the army, my
                message was "This thing is due for an oil change". The
people in Afganastian
                are also, I hope, being careful not to send any wrong
messages.  Rich Fox