Re: Event gas and Inspection - A genuine question

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Event gas and Inspection - A genuine question
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:31:05 -0800
> Jim,
>     I can't remember if it was 2000 or 2001. This wasn't the Currie
> Enterprises bunch, it was a couple of guys about our age from, I believe,
the
> midwest or the south. Are we talking about the same guys? They went
through
> Impound at the same time I was there. Maybe someone protested and they
didn't
> get the record. I seem to remember the driver getting his
hat............Doug

Don't remember them. I do know that the Currie blown  street roadster never
made it to impound. They were illegal right out of the box as they had
stretched the 32 body five inches. They weren't cheating though, the body
stretch was documented in a national magazine.
Jim in Palmdale