Streamliner prints

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Streamliner prints
From: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 05:38:15 -0800
Dave & list,

I noticed that Dave Haller had posted a request for locating blueprints to
build a streamliner on the landracing message board. Glen responded that he
doubted that any were available. I agree with Glen that most all 'liners are
built by the individual.

Builders such as Rich Manchen and Ron Benham do it all in their head. I am
truely amazed at the car Rich is currently building for Paul Stanley. The
rebuild he and Jim Miller did on Flatfire was done with no drawings other than
scratchings on the top of the bench or on a note pad with a sharpie.

Any other thoughts?

Dan Warner