RE: Hemi vs Ford & Chev Controversy

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: RE: Hemi vs Ford & Chev Controversy
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:40:45 -0600
Dick;

Add one more hemi engine to the list: the SOHC 3- liter 128F Ferrari engine.
It has hemi heads and they must flow pretty well although I have no data
other than the fact that it put out 240BHP from 183CID and was as completely
streetable as a Volkswagen. Another indication of the hemi heads' efficiency
was that it could tolerate lots of ignition timing advance.

Happy New Year to all.    Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ