Re: An introduction and New Year's wishes

To: "Gary Perkinson" <gfp61@mindspring.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: An introduction and New Year's wishes
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:25:13 -0800
Gary
Welcome to the list. As Keith and others stated we are here for the fun and
learning. I am the chief timer at the lakes and Bonneville for SCTA.You have
joined an elite group except for Keith, he dresses funny and runs a girley
car.

All kidding aside it's the in place for LSR. By the way we have a live chat
every Tuesday at 700pm Mountain time. It's on www.landracing.com. Log on, go
to boards, click on chat and sign in. Great fun and loads of information and
plain talk. Join us and have some fun.
Glen (on the warm coast)