Re: Tool box decals

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tool box decals
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 11:49:04 -0600
 I read somewhere that 70% of a home mechanic's time is spent looking for
the correct tool to do a Job.... in my case I'm betting it's 80%....

I took a standard labeling tape and clicked out drawer labels last month
and just defined where something was supposed to have been put when I was
done with it.... BUT my first search is still going to be where I used it
Last.... cause that's most likely where it honestly is...

Keith ( my tools are like Teenagers... they have a home but are rarely
there )( and you thought Life wasn't GOOD.... LOL )