New Rules...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Rules...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:01:04 -0800
Thanks for posting the new changes. Two have caught my eye...
The one about tires...for speeds in excess of 200 mph only racing tires as
designated by mfg. Does this eliminate Z and W or Y rated tires from the mix
for all cars that CAN exceed 200 mph?  The other is the addition of fuel for
Modified Sport Class? WOW! Who asked for that...I just wanted to run a
flathead in mine (grin). Does that mean that every engine size in either
/BFMS or /FMS  now has an empty record? IS there a minimum for each of those
from AA to I engine sizes? How about the 2 club minimums? Damn, my car isn't
ready yet...

mayf...

///