Fw: sidecar streamliner (fwd)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fw: sidecar streamliner (fwd)
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (pork.pie)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 22:37:15 +0100
Too late, Gary, if you ask outside of down under.
The NSU World Record Sidecar which was used from Boehm on the 25/26 October
1951
- 154mph with 500cc - was a sidecar streamliner - the main body was similar as
the 1956 NSU Dolphin from Wilhelm Herz.

But it will be a nice picture a low streamliner, so as the Easy Rider from Dave
Campos with a sidecar, why not.

with fastest wishes

Thomas "Pork Pie" Graf

gary  baker schrieb:
> [...]