Re: varity of classes

To: glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: Re: varity of classes
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:37:04 -0700 (PDT)
Glen
Of course you know I'm joking. Without you guys, I
don't think the sport would exist. That brings up
something else that has been bothering me. I do feel
guilty when I'm at the salt because it seems like you
guys are doing all the work. Not only that, some of
you are there working long before the meet starts. We
are so far away and I am not retired so it is hard to
volunteer. I would like to find a way to contribute--
open for suggestions.

http://personals.yahoo.com

///