Re: varity of classes

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: varity of classes
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 01:31:46 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/2001 10:01:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rgribble@carolina.rr.com writes:

> "Just remember as one of the inspectors and Dan's right hand man in
> impounds,  if the rule book doesn't say you CAN do something, you better
> think twice about doing it"
> Them's some mighty hard words there pardner, is that the SCTA speaking?
>
> "Yours is the one who's address is incomplete or unreadable or you forgot
> that you entered your vehicle as "this is a piece
> of shit" and now your tag says that"
> I need to introduce you to Prozak
>
> This year was my first experience at Bonneville, and it was a great one.
> I'll do my best to avoid meeting you next year.

       Sounds like someone needs to take a cold shower. Unless the rulebook
specifically prohibits something it's allowable as far as my thinking goes.
I've never had an impression other than that, and Dan Warner, from my
observations, feels the same.
       Regards the SCTA, the rulebook is their operational guideline,
prepared by committe's that represent the membership. I feel that they do a
damn good job.
                                                       Ardun Doug King

///