Re: WE are SAFE

To: <RAWAWA@aol.com>, <SDWARF36@aol.com>, <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: WE are SAFE
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:19:07 -0700
Bob
Glad to hear you are safe. My daughter in Manhattan is also safe and very
scared. We are the lucky ones,but a prayer to those lost in this tragedy.
Our country is the best in the world and we must protect it and support our
military build up. I see the country coming together to make this happen.
Our thoughts to the families that suffered a loss and our prayers go out to
them.
Glen