Re: New Car Procedures

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Car Procedures
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 18:18:35 -0700
List; Sometimes I think that I forget that the Assn. needs new people and
needs new peoples ideas. The bad new is that the new people make the lines
longer. The good news is that you have more time to wander up and down the
line and look at all the new cars. Some of them are really interesting. All
of them represent lots of effort and thought.
You new guys keep your new thoughts coming. Maybe the old guys arn't
receptive, but they won,t be here forever and you will be the old guys soon
enough.  Rich Fox

///