Volunteers

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Volunteers
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 20:46:04 -0500
Rich I couldn't agree with you more.... I was so excited about this year and
really wanted to help.... so I showed up two day's early and aided in
setting up the course....and generally pitching in where I could... amazing
the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes at a meet of this
magnitute...  Jim Jensen and Freddy Danzenfelter along with a Bunch of
others work thier butts off prior to the meet to do all the things
nessesary...

Sure was glad to be part of that this year... I am actually looking forward
to being without a car next year so I can go back and volunteer with the
ECTA on a Normal basis....

Keith

///