Re: Humbled

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Humbled
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 13:57:25 -0700
Joe
Congrats my friend. Great words to Keith and others on the list. You are so
right, it's humbling and tough, some make it look easy but hidden in the
back ground are the extreme efforts it takes to get there. Us old guys have
seen many try for years to do it and some have yet to reach their goal.
That's why we are a unique bunch of dedicated racers and the best racing
family in motor sports.

Other good news is Earl Wooden is home, and a little sore. 4 broken ribs and
a broken toe. Sends thanks to all for their concern. Lots of history set
last week and new goals for others to go after. With two more events left
this year on the salt it should be a WHIZ BANG FINISH.

>From the Best Seat in the House
Glen ( who loved timing all of you and knowing that you did you very best)