THE BURKLANDS

To: Want1937hd@aol.com
Subject: THE BURKLANDS
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 01:31:46 +0000
BOB;

THE BURKLAND'S -GREAT FOLKS ALL, ARE AEROSPACE ENGINEERS: GENES A RETIRED
USAF AND PRIVATE AIRCRAFT MECHANICIAN, TOM,(GENES SON ) IS A FULL FLEDGED
AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER.  BETTY HOLDS RECORDS AS WELL FASTER THAN YOU OR I
WILL EVER LIKELY GO.

THEY ARE PROUD TO TELL YOU THAT THEY BUILT  NOT ONLY THE RACER, BUT THE TOW
RIG AS WELL OUT OF A USED ALLIED MOVING VAN FOR LESS THAN THE PRICE OF A NEW
PICKUP.  AND THE RACE CAR TRAILER, AND THE MODIFIED DODGE PUSH TRUCK VAN.
THE VAN AND RACER ON THE TRAILER FITS ALL INSIDE THE BIG TRAILER.  AND THE
TRACTIOR HAS QUARTERS FOR FOUR AND A KITCHEN. I'VE BEEN IN IT.  BETTY'S
FIXED IT UP REAL PURTY LIKE INSIDE.   AND,,,AIR CONDITIONING TOO!

YES, THEY    ARE   GENIUS'S!     ....WHY, WHY,  THEY'RE  HOT RODDERS!

GREAT FOLKS, AND FROM MY "ADOPTED" STATE OF MONTANA, -NOT TO BE CONFUSED
WITH THE GREAT STATE OF TAXES AND CONFUSION WHERE I CURRENTLY RESIDE BOB

Dirty Doug, "in exile",in Neu YaWWK

  A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government.
                                                      -Edward Abbey

    The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time

                                                  -Thomas Jefferson